CSI tools is a privately-held Belgian company specializing in providing dynamic analytics tools for access governance for SAP® environments. They provide a suite of five individually licensable products for key GRC aspects such as authorization auditing, workflows and role analysis. The product layout allows for providing an analytics desktop system connecting to one or potentially more SAP installations for analytics or management, or for a full integration within a client/server environment to be deployed at all levels of a customer organization. CSI tools’ cockpit and engine provide insight into your real vulnerabilities, streamline SAP roles and then delivers practical solutions to improve your risk/security posture, like automated role building and reverse engineering. In a nutshell, by transforming data into information, these tools allow you to adjust on demand your risk and security strategies. They use your SAP systems to identify the access governance requirements and allow you to sync them with the SAP systems employed.
• CSI Authorization Auditor: a leading audit & monitoring application for the authorization and role setup in SAP® environments;
• CSI Integrate & Collaborate: an application providing process integration and automation with web based collaboration features;
• CSI Automated Request Engine: a middleware application that processes user access requests based on XML input and will generate XML output with the SOD results;
• CSI Role Build & Manage: supports the SAP authorization processes with fully automated SAP role building;
• CSI Data Xtractor: to export tables from any SAP system and import SAP data into MS Access .mdb, MS Excel .xls and/or .xml files or to take data offline and examine them as an independent data viewing tool;
• CSI Emergency Request: to manage and control emergency activities and HR Infotype access