LSEC - LEADERS IN SECURITY: ANNUAL MEETINGS
Ever since its foundation, LSEC has been a platform that unites security stakeholders from Industry, Research and the User Group Community. LSEC has evolved into Europe’s largest Security Cluster. Starting as a Belgian initiative to organize events and create awareness, LSEC is now actively developing research and innovation projects, consulted by Government and Policy Makers, developing Cross- Sector collaborations with vertical sectors and emerging industries, and reaching out to European and Global Security Clusters & Associations.
On an annual basis, our communities join to discuss Security industry related topics and Members interests.
An overview of the past years :
- Annual Meeting 2020 : Digital Security Catalyst, Thougher Times & CISO debate - online, webinar
- Annual Meeting 2019 : Digital Security Catalyst, Cyber Security Flanders retake
- Annual Meeting 2018 : Digital Security Catalyst, Experience Sharings
- Annual Meeting 2017 : CIMA - Cybersecurity Industry Market Analysis & Ethical Hacking Debate, Leuven
- Annual Meeting 2016 : International Collaboration, Future Scenario's and Cyber Securiity Flanders
- Annual Meeting 2015 : CISO challenges and Innovation