Tuesday May 30, 2017 the second edition of the Cyber Security Conference will take place in Conference Center De Montil in Affligem, nearby Bruxelles.
This year’s conference will be looking into the latest evolutions with regard to cybersecurity and the upcoming Internet of Threats (and IOT) and will be helping you to identify how to protect your valuable data and other key assets in that context. For your organization it’s no longer the question if but when you will be hacked or when you will have to manage a (cyber)incident. During this conference we will give the attendees a view of the current state of affairs shared by true experts in the field, we will glance at upcoming regulations which will give guidance to organizations and, as this is the heart of the cybersecurity conference, discuss the state of affairs related to currently available solutions which organizations can apply to increase their resilience against (cyber-) threats.
The first speakers are known:
• Keynote Danny Hughes - Professor at iMinds Distrinet / KU Leuven about Combatting IOT malware
• Keynote Peter Spiegeleer - Enterprise Security Architect, Proximus
• Keynote Jornt van der Wiel - Security researcher, Kaspersky
• Live hack demo – Jarno Niemelä, Lead researcher, F-Secure
• Chairman Erik R. van Zuuren - Founder Trustcore.eu
More Information & Registration:
Heliview Cyber Security Conference
Tuesday May 30, 2017
Conference Center De Montil in Affligem, nearby Bruxelles.
Free registration is restricted to end users and decision makers only, you may review the program and register at the event page