Date: November 21, 2017
Venue: Conference center De Montil | Affligem
Tuesday November 21, 2017 the first edition of the Identity & Access Management Conference will take place in Conference Center De Montil in Affligem, nearby Bruxelles. This year’s conference will be looking into understanding Identity and Access Management and to see if your organization has a full and mature IAM-strategy.
The following speakers already confirmed:
• Ulrich Seldeslachts - CEO, LSEC Leaders in Security
• Colin Wallis – Executive Director of Kantara Initiative - Keynote: Federation and trust in the online world
• Alice Vasilescu - IT Project Officer of European Commission - Keynote about eIDAS
• Dries Van Bilzen - I&AM Operational Service Manager of European Commission - Panel-discussion: Setting up a corporate IAM service
• Frank De Saer – CIO of Eandis - Panel-discussion: Setting up a corporate IAM service
For more detailed information on the programme, please visit : https://iam.heliview.be/programme/
Programme of the conference will be completely in English. Please note that only end users and decision makers can visit this conference for free.
For free registration please visit https://iam.heliview.be/