Thursday 22 November 2018, 10:30am - 05:00pm
Hits : 591
The rapid development of the internet and communication technology has enabled global network infrastructure to be achieved at any time anywhere, which has changed the outlook of global communication technology. With the connected enterprise, evolution of bringing parts of business towards the Cloud, Bring your own Device, and the rise of the Internet of Things [ and Everything in the near future] organizations have many precautionary steps to take to protect the network.
End-to-end security protocols and solutions are an essential cornerstone in network security. However, with the multitude of applications running in parallel on an operating system, and given increasing virtualization, the traditional definition of an endpoint [ starting on the client and ends on the server] is no longer precise enough. In addition to this, all solutions to control endpoints are by definition network-based.
This increasing complexity of IT, evolving threats and the need to coordinate multiple security products gave rise to Security Orchestration with the aim to streamline security processes, connecting disparate security tools and technologies, and maintaining the right balance of bot powered security automation and human intervention.
- Infrastructure Management
- Security Orchestration
- End to End Security
- Burak Dayioglu, CEO and Co-Founder of ATAR Labs. Burak is the CEO and Co-Founder of a cyber security operations management (CSOC) platform provider. He holds BSc and MSc in Computer Engineering and CISSP, CSSLP, CRISC, CIPT certifications. A dedicated cyber security professional since 1994, he created multiple cyber consulting companies, provided advisory consulting to banks, telco’s and government agencies in Europe and the Middle East. Upon observing the difficulties in cyber security operations, he co-founded ATAR Labs to change how CSOCs work today.
- Ulrich Seldeslachts, CEO of LSEC
Ulrich Seldeslachts is the executive director of LSEC, a not for profit industry association focused on Information Security in Europe, based out of Belgium. Since 2012, LSEC has been leading industrial developments in transactional security and cyber security. Based upon its prior expertise in IT Systems Security and cyber security, LSEC is playing an active role in the development of security policies and practices in the domain. Prior to LSEC, Ulrich was responsible for the corporate development of a US-European Broadband wireless operator, a broadband internet operator, a security engineering company, and many other innovative projects. He is a corporate advisor to various VC’s in security, telecoms, ICT and media. He works as an independent columnist for various professional publications. Ulrich holds a BA in Communication Sciences, postgraduates in Computer Sciences and Economics and an MBA from LBS
- Implementing Security Orchestration in the Enterprise, FireEye
- Dimension Data
- More speakers to be announced
Intended Audiences & Entrance Fees:
- LSEC Members & Friends: Free of Charge based on Priority Check In *
This event is free of charge only for Members of the LSEC Community: LSEC Expert Members & LSEC Friends from the CISO & DPO Community & based on priority check in, whom received a registration link with password to the event. By this, LSEC creates events with a healthy balance between participation of cyber security suppliers and ' end users '; community driven activities where participants feel free to share their experiences and learn from each other
- End Users that are not LSEC Member: Discounted Entrance Fee Tickets Available from 1 October 2018, after priority check in has ended
LSEC supports organizations that are facing IAS challenges [End users]. Experts from these organizations receive a significant discount to the conference
- Suppliers that are not LSEC Member: Regular Entrance Fee & Limited Tickets Available from 1 October 2018, after priority check in has ended
Confirm your participation via the event registration page
* Message to LSEC Members & Friends that are entiteled to free entrance : The registration page is password protected until Priority Ticket Sales ends [ 1st of October ] or when the priority tickets sell out. From that moment, other organisations are welcome to join, and there will be a ticket fee for all registrations. So register in time! Did not receive your password? Push the 'Contact Event Organizer' button on the event registration page; we'll be in contact shortly.