ARC European Conference 2020
Industrial companies are revisiting their own business processes and technology approaches as competitors and partners start to employ 'digitalized' business processes and exploit the increasing convergence between operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) on the plant floor. Trusted technology vendors are moving from Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) concepts to real IIoT products, solutions, and services.
• How will disruptive technologies change existing products and plants?
• Is digitalization a threat to cybersecurity and, if so, how can the risk be mitigated?
• How do Big Data and predictive and prescriptive analytics enable operational change?
• How do connected products create opportunities in aftermarket services?
• What software capabilities are needed to achieve transformational change?
• What steps can organizations take to foster innovative thinking?
Join us at the annual ARC Industry Forum Europe in Sitges, Spain to learn more about how the digital enterprise will be realized and the benefits that this can bring. Discover what your peers are doing today and what steps they are taking in their respective journeys
Who should Attend?
The Forum is a must-attend event for:
• CEOs, COOs, and Presidents
• CIOs and CTOs
• VPs, Directors, and Managers
• Plant Managers, Supervisors, and Safety Officers
• Production Managers and Supervisors
• Architects of Enterprise Integration
• Domain Experts for:
- Operations, Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- Engineering Process Development
- Asset Management or Maintenance
- Quality or HSE
- Process Safety
• Advanced Manufacturing and Modularization
• Asset Lifecycle Management and Smart Machines
• Industrial Cybersecurity
• Energy and Sustainability
• Industrial Analytics and Edge Computing
• Industrie 4.0, IIoT, and Smart Manufacturing
• IT/OT Convergence
• Manufacturing Operations Management in the Context of Smart Manufacturing
Practical Details & Registration:
You are welcome to join ARC’s European Industry Forum on May 18 – 20, 2020. For more information about attending, speaking or sponsoring, please go to the ARC website