Wednesday 20 January 2021, 08:00am - 05:00pm
Hits : 894
More detailed information and the program can be found on the Connected Factories Program Webpage.
Relating to the activities of Connected Factories in supporting Digital Manufacturing Platforms and Digital Manufacturing.
- 09.45h : connection testing
- 10.00h : welcome & introduction by Ulrich Seldeslachts, CF2 - LSEC
- 10.10h : European industrial CS standard (and de-facto) developments
- 10.10h ENISA Industrie 4.0 developments & CyberAct Certification, Dr Apostolos Malatras / Andreas Mitrakas – ENISA
- 10.40h I4.0 WG Sicherheit, RAMI Security model developments, Michael Jochem, Leider Arbeitsgruppe “Sicherheit vernetzer Systeme” (tbc)
- 11.10h : European Digital Manufacturing Projects activities on CyberSecurity & Certification
- 11.10h Digital Manufacturing Project work on Cybersecurity
- EFPF, DigiPrime, ZDMP, ...
- Other European projects with relevant security standardization works
- panel discussion
- 12.50h European Cybersecurity for Manufacturing projects
- CS Standards analysis by SECOIIA
- CyberSecurity developments towards standardization by COLLABS
- panel discussion
- 13.50h International industrial CS standard developments
- 13.15h NIST 800.82, Keith Stoufer CS for ICSCIS – ICS
- 14.40h De Facto industrial CS standard developmentsPlatform
- 14.40h IIC –IISF, Sven Schrecker – AWSCSA,
- 15.15h Taking Control of IoT - Hillary Baron, Research Analyst
- 15.45h panel discussion
- 16.00h : close of webinar
On December 17th, futher developments from IEC62443 and SBOM will be presented at the CSfR2020.
On January 20th, different European projects and experts from the Digital Manufacturing Platforms, the Cybersecurity Manufacturing projects and projects related to Cybersecurity for Infrastructure such as Energy and Transport will also be invited to present their ongoing activities in CyberSecurity for Industrial Systems.
Save the Date and Register Now through the Connected Factories platform (do mind that interactions and registrations will be managed through ConnectedFactories).
A webinar on Standards for digital manufacturing was already organised in association with the ConnectedFactories Coordination and Support Action on Tuesday 20 October 2020 from 9:30 to 12:30 CEST .
The Webinar will focus on use cases and best practices that illustrate how standards are used in research & innovation on digital manufacturing. Special attention will be dedicated to the added value as well as gaps and needs.
Please find the agenda of the Webinar on October 20th here.
Webinar on CyberSecurity Industrial Standards.