LSEC supports existing and new ideas on how to deal with ICT - OT- / cyber security challenges. LSEC develops industrial collaborations; creates programs, supports industry initiatives that unite security stakeholders and participates in research projects funded by the European Commission, Member States, Regions and other stakeholders.
SECURIT – NEW INDUSTRIAL VALUE CHAIN FOR SAFE, SECURE AND RESILIENT CITIES AND TERRITORIES
SecurIT is a European project aiming at supporting and co-financing the development of collaborative projects allowing prototyping and experimentation of top-notch technological solutions in the field of Security, with respect of the nowadays ethics, legal, and social challenges.
The project is structured in three major axes:
- Demand analyses (new use cases identification) on the Security market, with integrators and final users (including industrial players, public authorities, managers of critical infrastructures…)
- Identification of technological solutions in Europe (solutions and services for digital and physical security)
- Matchmaking activities will be proposed by the European clusters of the project consortium, including SCS, to facilitate the consortium building for the applications to the 2 Open Calls for Projects that will be launched by SecurIT.
SecurIT will support 63 best-in-class projects developped by 126 SMEs across Europe, through 2 cascade funding open calls, with a financing up to 74 k€ per prototyping projects and 88 k€ per demonstrator projects.
- First Open Call for projects: From January 25th at 1pm CET, to April 26th 5pm CET, 2022.
- Second Open Call for projects: From February 2023 to May 2023 (TBC)
Webinar by LSEC on the first open call launch :
- More information can be found on the SecurIT project website.
- 17/11/2021 : Expert Security End User Demand analysis
- 18/11/2021 : Expert Security End User Demand analysis
- 07/12/2021 : Open Call informative launch webinar (FR) by clusters SAFE, Pôle SCS and Systematic
- 20/12/2021 : Open Call informative launch webinar (EN) by LSEC (the one above or on youtube)
- Other presentations by the various clusters : https://securit-project.eu/media-hub/
- 08/02/2022 : Open Call Webinar #1 by SecurIT and Fundingbox with opportunity to pitch and raise interest for your projects
- 17/02/2022 : matchmaking event nr 1 for SMEs and Open Call applicants
- 23/02/2022 : matchmaking event nr 2 for SMEs and Open Call applicants
Numerous events implying our ecosystem members will take place in the frame of the project, such as workshops in the frame of the use cases identification, Open Calls information meetings… So stay updated!
- Safe Cluster, France
- Pôle SCS, France
- LSEC, Belgium
- L3CE, Lithuania
- Hague Security Delta (HSD), The Netherlands
- Systematic Paris-Région, France
- CenSec, Denmark
- FundingBox, Poland
Project Details :
- Program : Horizon 2020, Innosup-01
- Duration : 1/09/2021 – 31/08/2024
- Coordinator : Safe Cluster
Visit the SecurIT project website
To apply to the Open Calls, please visit the FundingBox SecurIT-project Open Call 1.
Are you planning or developing an innovative security innovation project and looking for partners to assist you, to build the project, or to support the project, as experts, end users or government interests? Feel free to reach out to LSEC. More than 800 companies are connected, and can be contacted through the network